Shipping and Returns
When will my order be shipped?
Little Department Store packages and sends parcels on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with the exceptions of the Dutch bank holidays. Please take an extra note that we do not ship on a Monday. If you require a delivery urgently from an order made at the weekend or on Monday, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We attempt to send packages on the same day as ordered or within three days. In busy periods when the sale has been increased to 50% discount or more, it may take up to 1 week to send the goods.
Pakages will be delivered by PostNL, and in every case a tracking code will be issued and sent to the email address associated with the order Once your parcel is sent it will take 1 or 2 business day for your order to arrive if you are a Dutch customer. For our international customers it will take a few days longer. We can unfortunately not guarantee the time it will take in order for you to receive the goods after they are shipped.
We work closely with our partner https://www.myparcel.nl/, who help us ensure that your parcels are delivered as soon as possible and will help us in the small chance that the anything goes wrong during delivery.
What are the shipping costs?
Free Worldwide Shipping.
World-wide you can choose for the option of ‘Free Shipping’. We will send the parcel by the cheapest possible means, without track and trace. If this shipping method is chosen the buyer is solely responsible for any damage or loss during shipping. Please note that we do not offer this option during our sale period.
Free Traced Shipping
For all orders word wide above 250 euro we offer free shipping.
- Netherlands – 6 euro. We will determine whether to send the package through the letterbox or via package service. In each situation you will receive a tracking code.
- Belgium and Germany – 7.40 euro.
- Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Italy, Slovakia, Spain, United Kingdom – 12 euro.
- Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, republic of Ireland, Slovenia, Sweden – 16.50 euro
- Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Rumania – 21.75 euro
- Rest of the World – 24.30 euros
Can I return an item?
All items can be returned. At Little Department Store you will always receive a full refund excluding shipping costs. We administrer all returns amd return payments on a Tuesday. You will receive your payment usually within 7 days on very exceptional occasions within 3 weeks
If an items is to be returned, an email must be sent to email@example.com within 4 working days. The returned items must be returned within 14 days from the day it was sent. Please note the following:
- The returned goods must be in perfect condition, the labels must be attached. There must be no evidence that the garment has been worn or washed or has been kept in a place near to pets. When receiving a item that displays any of the afore mentioned characteristics, Little Department store reserves the right to return the item and not refund the money.
- Aftern 14 days it is assumed that the customer has accepted the order.
- Shipping charges on returned goods are at the customer’s expense. We advise you to provide the return shipment with a track and trace.
- Little Department Store is not responsible for any damage, theft or loss during return shipping.
- All exchanges are subject to availability.
- Faulty items will be exchanged to the same type of product in the same size, subject to availability. Refunds for faulty items will be made within 30-day period following delivery.
- Items must be returned to the Little Department Store, J.v.Stolberglaan 41, 3051CC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
What are the costs for returning an article?
The return costs are for the customer. We advise you to send an article using track and trace.